Rapid, Remote Asset Management
ForumID™ offers an easy and optimized method to track and manage critical assets for safer and more efficient operations. Leveraging the power of radio frequency identification (RFID), ForumID™ encodes tracking and critical data onto “smart tags.” This data can be scanned via a mobile scanner connected to any internet-connected device and added to a customized online database, providing an instant life story for each piece of equipment.
- Vendor traceability of materials/components
- Nameplate data (accurate serial numbers, etc.)
- Manufacturing databook information
- Electronic mobile inspections
- Documentation links (certifications, drawings, manuals, testing reports)
- Equipment locations
- Confirmation of proper loading/sizing information equipment use
- Maintenance history, analytics and models
- Field issues, technical bulletins, equipment updates
- Inspection data for field service
- Recertification and upgrade traceability
- Operator manuals
- Streamlines operations by tracking each product through its life cycle.
- Improves efficiency of inventory scheduling.
- Traces all fleet assets including location and maintenance updates.
- Extends equipment life by improving asset utilization.
- Offers a robust online database with customizable features, forms and workflows.
- Provides on-demand documentation access via any internet-connected device.
- Improves quality of data reporting and management.
- Optimizes electronic mobile inspections for better speed and efficiency.
- Verifies certification status to improve safety and quality.
- Organizes inspection reports and allows easy distribution via email.
- Reduces data errors often found from manual data entry
- Customized forms for inspections, testing, certification’s, etc.
- Workflow capabilities for scheduling preventative maintenance
- Customized reporting and analytics capabilities
- Maintenance history
- Cloud storage for databooks, drawing packages and operator manuals