Hydraulic Hand Pumps
While Forum’s portable hydraulic hand pumps assist many types of low- and high-pressure testing, they are especially well-suited for oilfield uses such as removing cores from core barrels, testing valves, fittings, tubing and casing. They are also effective for setting cement retainers where mud or cement pumps aren’t available, or as actuators for hydraulically-controlled valves and systems.
Manufactured for strength and durability, these lightweight, two-stage force hydraulic pumps are small enough for your crews to carry them through manholes/restricted spaces and to remote locations for testing. Operating equally well with hydraulic mediums of water or oil, you can change between the low-pressure and high-pressure ranges within seconds.
For high-pressure operation, the pumps feature flexible discharge hoses manufactured with a tough, smooth exterior over a wire-braided reinforcement. Oil-resistant and durable, the hoses contain compact connectors and extra-heavy hydraulic reducers for easy connection to the pumps.
- Rugged and efficient
- Total weight of only 72 pounds
- Fast, easy pressure increase via pressure shifter (no tools or assembly)
- Low-pressure piston pressure: up to 1,000 pounds per square inch (psi) by hand
- Handle extension pressure: up to 2,500 psi
- High-pressure piston pressure: up to 6,000 psi
- Dual-piston, concentric positioning design