Develops and maintains sales relationships with all levels/sizes of customers. Sells products and services to existing and new customers in the field. May be entrusted to handle the largest accounts and/or the most complex products. Handles special projects, as assigned.
* Process customer quotes and order requests.
* Handle all return requests and Field Product.
* Maintain open and closed order files.
* Knowledge and understanding of customer requirements per specifications.
* On call after hours duty applies.
* Adjusts and/or coordinates complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
* Responsible for accurate and timely order maintenance.
* Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company’s products and services, customer requirements and competitive market.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proven negotiating skills.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
* 8+ years of oilfield services experience.