About our company:
FET (Forum Energy Technologies, Inc.) is a global company, serving the crude oil, natural gas, and renewable energy industries. FET is headquartered in Houston, TX with quality manufacturing, efficient distribution, and service facilities conveniently located to support the major energy-producing regions of the world. Forum’s products and services range from the underwater reservoir to the refinery, from the sea floor to the above ground transportation line. We pride ourselves on giving you a comprehensive offering of solutions to maximize your operations and improve your bottom line. Our customers are our partners and we work with them to solve their ever-changing challenges.
Develops and maintains sales relationships with all levels/sizes of customers. Sells products and services to existing and new customers in the field. May be entrusted to handle the largest accounts and/or the most complex products. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Process customer quotes and order requests.
- Handle all return requests and Field Product.
- Maintain open and closed order files.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer requirements per specifications.
- On call after hours duty applies.
- Adjusts and/or coordinates complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Responsible for accurate and timely order maintenance.
- Travel required
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company’s products and services, customer requirements and competitive market.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven negotiating skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years of oilfield services experience.
- Entry Level
- Associate's Degree