The position will be responsible for Developing Business and Providing Product Technical Support for FET’s Multilift products within Canada.
Multilift became part of the Forum family in July of 2017. Their SandGuard™ and Cyclone™ completion tools extend the useful life of an electrical submersible pump (ESP) by protecting against falling sand and solids after shutdown. Potential failure modes include pump erosion, sand accumulation, plugging, electrical and mechanical stresses and inability to restart the ESP after a shutdown. SandGuard is located in the tubing string, just above the pump discharge, and captures fallback sand and flushes to the surface on ESP restart. The Cyclone is deployed below the ESP and separates sand and suspended solids sending desanded fluid to the ESP and the sand and solids to a tailpipe below.
· Is a conduit of information between the strategic client and FET, effectively communicating across all FET business departments ensuring clear understanding of the client’s plans, strategies and activities
· Identifies, develops, and executes on opportunities for organic growth within the operating regions relative to the strategic account’s activity
· Fosters executive to upper-level relationships with the strategic client for purposes of business expansion, issue resolution, knowledge sharing, strategic initiatives, and product development
· In addition to ensuring client satisfaction, will assist in situations where upper management influence and sales coaching is required
· Accountable for weekly communications with the FET operating districts, monthly dial-in meetings with FET Executive Team, and updated Opportunity Landscapes on the respective strategic clients
· Highly motivated business professional that is creative and has effective communication and customer service skills
· Develop and execute strategies for increasing the sales of FET’s Multilift products
· Identify areas of opportunity with service companies and with end-users
· Stay abreast of competitor and any new competitive products introduced
· Work with the FET Multilift Houston team to achieve customer-service standards
· Identify areas where customer service improvements are needed to meet the forecast
· Provide before-sale application engineering, planning assistance, and product recommendation to the customers
· Provide after-sale technical support to the customers
· Consolidate information needed for monthly & quarterly sales activity reports
· Work with regional & corporate management to maximize revenue and exceed forecast
· Identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective solutions for the sales effort
· Share ideas as to how to better maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
· Enthusiastic and conscientious with a flexible ‘can-do attitude’ in support business requirements and changing environment
· Has a high degree of strategic agility and can develop executable strategies
· Uses logic to solve problems with effective solutions
· Professional demeanor with appropriate interpersonal skills at all levels within the business
· Assertive attitude with the ability to multi-task workload
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Diligent and dependable with a high level of accuracy and detail in support of timeframes and budgets.
· Willing to travel as and when required
· Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills.
· University degree, preferably in an Engineering discipline preferred.
· 5+ years’ experience in a similar Sales position
· 3+ years’ prior experience within the Oilfield Service Industry preferred
· Experience in Artificial Lift desirable.
FET is an equal opportunity employer.