Created almost 10 years ago with the merger of Forum Oilfield Technologies, Triton Group, Global Flow Technologies, Allied Technologies and Subsea Services International, Forum Energy Technologies is a global oilfield products company, serving the drilling, subsea, completions, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and gas industry. Forum continues to grow organically and through measured acquisition. Recent additions include Global Tubing, – one of the leading coiled tubing providers in the world, and Global Heat Transfer – an industry leader in radiators and cooling equipment for the oilfield. Forum’s headquarters are in Houston, TX and we have manufacturing and distribution facilities located around the world.
Forum operates in the three reporting segments: Drilling & Downhole, Completions and Production.
Our Drilling and Downhole Segment includes our Subsea products. Our Completions segment includes Stimulation & Intervention and Coiled Tubing products, and our Production segment includes our Valves Product lines.
The ideal candidate for this position would have prior sales and/or rig operational experience. This position is primarily independent and requires an individual who is self-motivated, driven to provide excellent customer service and organized. Establishing and maintaining small to large existing and new accounts, responds to customer enquiries and helps remedy areas of concern in a timely manner. This role also analyzes customer operations and practices to provide sound technical advice, maintains full knowledge of industry and competitive activity. May work in conjunction with field operations staff. In addition to regional travel requirements, this position will require occasional international travel by air, including but not limited to the United States. Adherence to all company policies and procedures, as well as active participate in FET’s HSE program is required. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Process and follow up on customer quotes and order requests
- Cradle to grave sales process execution
- Handle all return requests and product inquiries, timely
- Maintain open and closed order files
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns
- Knowledge and understanding of customer requirements per specifications
- On call and after-hours duties required
- Adjusts and/or coordinates complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation
- Seeks new markets and customers to increase sales
- Responsible for accurate and timely order maintenance
- May assist with reporting and forecasting
- Local and international travel, including by air required.
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of industry products and services, customer requirements and competitive market
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a part of a team
- Good negotiating skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Secondary School or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years of oilfield services or Rig Operational experience preferred
- 2+ years’ experience Sales experience or similar.
FET is an equal opportunity employer.