Performs component assembly of circuit boards, wiring harnesses, connectors, chassis wiring assemblies and mechanical assemblies. Mounts and solders components, wiring harnesses, connectors and mechanical assemblies.
- Assemble electronic/electrical subassemblies from schematic diagrams, drawings, or verbal instructions.
- Organize and coordinate office/employee functions.
- Wire and solder wiring harness and cable assemblies, PC boards transformer assemblies, control consoles, connectors, etc.
- Perform limited troubleshooting and testing of assemblies.
- Perform limited computer controlled operations.
- Other duties assigned.
- Ability to perform high and low level temperature soldering.
- Familiarity with tools.
- Ability to identify and read values of common electronic components.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, and electronic schematics.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- High School
- Production Equipment