We have an exciting opportunity for a professional with engineering background in our Global Tubing Division of Forum Energy Technologies. Under general supervision with limited review, this position within the Engineering Field Support department performs FRACAS (Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System) engineering, which includes detailed root cause investigations and development of effective corrective actions for the Tubing Product Lines to improve reliability, reduce costs, and increase Mission Capability. This is a hands- on position which combines work in a manufacturing environment with writing reports and analyzing data.
- Failure Analysis Reporting and demonstrating competencies in QC Testing to support reporting.
- Developing testing procedures as needed.
- Analyzing data to generate results and conclusions related to the company product, coiled steel tubing, coated line pipe, etc.
- Updating Engineering Investigation Summary and QC data as required
- Providing technical sales support
- Play an instrumental role in R&D Initiatives through development, testing, and reporting of experiments/trials/qualifications.
- Oversee fatigue testing operations and personnel.
- Aid in string design generation and consult with customers as needed.
- BS in Technical discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience in Manufacturing and Industrial Environment – Mechanical and Qualification Testing – problem solving
- Communicating with customers to understand challenges and opportunities for improvement.
- Parts and Product Inspections Experience
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Coiled Tubing