Responsible for conducting, monitoring, and supervising finance and accounting operational processes and activities. Administers and supervises the day to day accounting work ensuring timely completeness and integrity of financial information. Generally responsible for the end-to-end close process for the assigned entities while maintaining standardized practices, internal controls and procedures. Works towards the continuous improvement of assigned entities accounting and reporting. Will manage team of staff/senior accountants. Handles special projects, as assigned.
· Manage full cycle month end close of 6 ledgers with operations including distribution, service and repair and manufacturing activities.
· Administers approved accounting practices to ensure that financial and operating reports accurately reflect the condition of the business and provide reliable information necessary to control operations; manage general accounting staff.
· Partner with Operational Managers to support corporate objectives and drive financial/operational targets set forth by upper management.
· Perform monthly forecasting and analysis for P&L and balance sheet.
· Proactive analysis of variances and communication of issues and opportunities to operations management
· Ensure financial results are reported accurately and timely.
· Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
· Experience with both manufacturing and G/L accounting
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Experience in leading mid-sized groups.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong Excel and systems experience – current operating systems include Business Central, JobBoss, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Power Bi and OneStream.
· Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent.
· Relevant professional certification such as CPA, CA, local equivalent or Master’s in Finance or Accounting strongly preferred.
· 6+ years of finance experience preferably in Oil & Gas and/or Manufacturing industry including 2+ years of management experience.
- Entry Level
- Associate's Degree