Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services. Opens and maintains customer accounts by recording account information. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution. May maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. May recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Must be quality focused, problem solver, documentation skills, telephone skills, able to resolve conflict and analyze information. Must be a good multi-tasker.
• Answering customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses and credit terms
- Meeting all sales objectives and handling all aspects of completing a sale including paperwork
• Emphasizing product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Maintaining customer records
- Preparing sales contracts for orders obtained and order processing
- Selecting the correct products or assisting customers in making product selections based on their needs, product specifications and all other applicable regulations
- Collaborating with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with business owners and decision makers
- Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections
- Participate in company sponsored clients events such as trainings, Customer meetings (on and off site), webinars etc.
- Develop and maintain exceptional relationships with existing customers
- Proactively call Customers to follow up on Quotes
- Expand sales channel and customer base, and generate revenue expansion and repeat business.
- Actively identify and prospect new target customers
- Process sales from Customer portals
- Up selling/cross selling current client base
- Reactivation of dormant accounts and new business development activities
- Various sales activities linked to revenue generation and marketing campaigns
- Utilization and updating internal systems
- Support sales efforts of outside sales team
- Working knowledge of sales techniques in an industrial setting.
- Familiar with order entry software and processes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of industry experience preferred.
- Entry Level
- High School
- 0 - 10%