Performs regular physical inventory counts and updating inventory supplies. Updates records to reflect changes in inventory. Maintains inventory master list identifying incorrect stock numbers or descriptions. Maintains communication with purchasing department regarding new items, change in brand names, and changes of location. Researching finished goods throughout branch supply chain. Maintain internal control productivity requirements. May provide training to less experienced cycle counters. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Stock warehouse, pull orders, stage material and transfer stock per work order instructions.
- Load and unload material from vendors, freight companies, and company trucks.
- Verify correct deliveries and shipments with packing slips and work orders.
- Box, pack and prepare material for proper shipping.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate counts of inventory during all material movements.
- Report any shortages or material defects to area supervisor.
- Performs cycle counts and inventory audits.
- Operates a forklift and lifting devices for movement of parts.
- Communicates with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality and other shop personnel as it relates to the job.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Broad knowledge of company inventory practices, procedures and products.
- Good math skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- High School
- Production Equipment