Installs, calibrates, services, repairs and removes drilling instrumentation at drilling site. Applies knowledge and experience to troubleshooting situations. Install equipment on drilling rigs. Tear down equipment when the rig moves and install at new location. Test and calibrate equipment. Provide service to customers by answering emergency service calls.
- Must understand and comply with all company safety rules and regulations.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Able to identify, evaluate, install and repair related gas and oil process equipment.
- Able to complete all documentation as required.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Capable of performing on the job training of equipment.
- Work assignments carried out to highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Knowledge of pneumatic and electric controls.
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of basic electronics.
- Knowledge of oil field drilling terminology and processes.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- High School Diploma required.
- Technical training or the equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- High School