Manages, mentors direct reports and coordinates activities for Engineering Team. Works independently and with his/her team in the design and development of equipment required to meet customer’s needs or market demands. Utilizes current manufacturing/business systems for cost, inventory and purchasing information. Develops engineering documentation for drawings, schematic drawings, material specification or other required data. Assists or conducts problem studies leading to recommendations for upgrading/improving existing equipment in field or lab environment. Under general supervision, perform product testing functions in a test lab facility and/or field location. Completes projects as assigned.
- This incumbent is considered a leading authority in the engineering field, both within the organization, and outside the organization by other recognized experts in the field.
- This individual is the final point of consultation in the most complex of engineering problems.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering standards including codes and regulations affecting design development.
• Must be able to understand all phases of field operations and equipment with particular attention to department or work group’s field of expertise.
- Advanced expertise with Microsoft Office Suite of products, Word, Excel.
- Proficient with Solid Works or similar engineering design software required.
- BS in Technical discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in design, product development.
- Previous people management position desired.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Production Equipment