Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and other Forum plants and field locations. Stock received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production. Pick materials, components and end products and deliver them to Production or shipping. Perform cycle counts. Prepare components kits for production; fill orders and supplier subcontract parts. May be responsible for contacting and coordinating with freight forwarders for pick up or delivery of goods. May be responsible for preparing all of the necessary paperwork (i.e. bill of lading, shipping paperwork, etc.). Responsible for training new team members. Special projects as assigned. Work is performed independently with little to no direct supervision. This position does not include managers.
- Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction form the Warehouse Foreman.
- Receives, checks in, and issues materials in support of plant construction and maintenance activities.
- Maintains inventories, completes records, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Possess basic written communication skills.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Basic PC skills.
- The work environment is very fast paced and noisy. It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pound
- The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ year of related experience.
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- High School