Assists with the development and implementation of sales strategies for a specified geographic area, business unit or product line. Assists with the development of short and long range sales goals. May oversee activities of sales personnel. May maintain and service some key accounts. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Evaluate market intelligence data and verify with customer communications and report.
- Derive new business prospects for management review.
- Develop quarterly sales plans for approval and execute.
- Monitor competitor strategies and report.
- Undertake extensive international travel to meet customers.
- Promote company capabilities and reputation via customer visits, product, demonstrations, presentations, at exhibitions/conferences, press releases, digital communications.
- Develop sales literature.
- Negotiate and close out contracts at profitable margins, including co-ordination with proposal, legal, tax, financial, and Ops teams.
- Communicate with OPS/R&D on new product ideas and status of on prototypes.
- Learn from project close out feedback to improve future capabilities.
- Expand job knowledge by participating in professional organizations.
- Other Tasks which may fall within your expertise and knowledge as assigned by management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of company products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Expertise in sales and marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of oilfield experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 70 - 80%