Support manufacturing through the execution of supply chain strategy and, management of materials from procurement through consumption.
- Oversee daily operations for purchasing, warehousing and logistics.
- Managing assigned portfolio and supply base with a long term, strategic focus.
- Develop sourcing strategies for assigned commodities or services utilizing a sophisticated understanding of best sourcing practices, with the goal of sustaining continuous cost reductions and quality, service and delivery improvements.
- Identify strategies for cost-effective sourcing, warehousing and logistics of products and/or components.
- Identify and build partnerships with key suppliers that possess manufacturing capabilities aligned with required products and product development.
- Ensure speed to market on all key current and new products.
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers and carriers.
- Maintain cost summary reports with cost savings.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction working with Product Management, Engineering, and Sales.
- Perform benchmarking and cost analysis to identify market trends.
- Perform total cost analysis to determine best sourcing location.
- Engage in continuous improvement meetings/teams as required.
- Identify and manage supplier transitions based on total cost analysis, outsource where it adds value.
- Act as supply chain representative in sales and operations process.
- Identify and analyze forecast versus budget and recommend analysis to meet forecast goals.
- Establish appropriate inventory levels to meet corporate budgets and targets.
- Train, supervise, set objectives for, and evaluate staff as necessary.
- Prepare and manage budget.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office products.
- Strong knowledge of MAS manufacturing and distribution applications (strongly preferred) or other ERP and/or materials management software.
- Fluency with MRP or ASCP functionality and rationale.
- Financial literacy.
- Logistics literacy.
- Strong negotiation skills with foreign cultures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Product knowledge in oil and gas industry preferred.
- Problem solving ability.
- Basic knowledge of quality systems.
- Ability to read, write understand English and communicate effectively.
• Bachelor’s degree ideally in Supply Chain Management or a broadly related field.
- APICS, CPIM, or NAPM CPM certification preferred.
- At least 7 years of experience in supply chain in a manufacturing and/or sourcing environment.
- Previous consumer product experience is a strong advantage.
working with suppliers outside the US is preferred.
in managing diverse backgrounds and in leading teams.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 - 20%
- Ops HQ