Develops and maintains steel Coiled Line Pipe (CLP) sales relationships with all levels/sizes of customers. Sells CLP products and services to existing and new customers in the field while managing CLP channel sales partners in assigned territories. May be entrusted to handle larger accounts and/or more complex sales strategies. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Proactive selling of the Global Tubing CLP product to target customers per sales plan
- Re- active sales efforts on inquiries generated from website, advertising, or other sources
- Respond to all inbound leads from website, phone calls or other sources
- Manage channel partner sales through joint sales efforts, technical presentations, or site visits
- Update and maintain CRM opportunities and reporting functions
- Gather customer and market intelligence as it relates to products
- Represent company at industry related events or activities
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of internal and external stakeholders
- On call after hours duty applies.
- Travel will be approximately 30%-50%
- Have a basic understanding of oil and gas production facilities
- Have an existing network of contacts in oil and gas producers.
- Proven negotiation and consultative selling experience
- 2-5+ years of oilfield services experience.
- Technical sales experience with products used in pipelines, production facilities, gathering systems or related production equipment.
- Experience with value added, consultative sales processes.
- Direct and channel sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- May accept 5-8 years industry experience in lieu of education.