Directly supervises production employees involved in teardown, process, repair, assembly, and production operations. Accomplishes overall manufacturing goals and is proactive in process improvement. Enforces work rules. Supervises 1-15 employees. Handles special projects, as assigned.
· This position requires skills to facilitate the completion of the service production jobs.
· Makes decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling work for self and direct reports.
· Responsible for supervision, development, training of staff
· Responsible for the Safety, Quality, Inventory and Delivery of the production shop.
· Analyze manufacturing processes to remove safety hazards.
· Create standardized work and perform root-cause analysis.
· Utilize effective process improvement techniques to optimize overall manufacturing processes with innovative and low-cost solutions.
· Identify opportunities to continuously improve quality, cost, and customer satisfaction.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Knowledgeable on Microsoft Office
· Analytical thinking
· Project Management
· Associate’s Degree or equivalent.
· 2+ years of experience in manufacturing and/or Service