Sells products and services to existing and new customers. Develops and maintains sales strategies to increase sales and profits through major accounts and complex product lines. Builds strong customer relationships. Manages the sales function and may supervise a staff of Ops/Mkt. Account Reps. May develop product/service alliances for major customers. May be instrumental in developing cross-divisional sales opportunities. Handles special projects, as assigned.
· Primary duties will be selling all of Forum Production Equipment and services, building customer relationships, and growing market share.
· To call on upstream and midstream E&P’s, & EPC’s customers based in the Texas area.
· Assists with the development and implementation of sales strategies for the Production Equipment team.
· Assists with the development of short- and long-range sales goals, building customer relationships and growing market share.
· May maintain and service some key accounts.
· Handles special projects, as assigned.
· Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company’s products and services.
· Knowledge of Forum product lines spanning multiple divisions and competitive markets.
· Possesses a distinguished and sustained sales achievement record.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
· 10+ years of industry related field sales experience.