Sells products and services to existing or new customers in the field. Maintains a mix of large and small accounts. Usually calls at rig site. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Process customer quotes and order requests.
* Handle all return requests and Field Product.
* Maintain open and closed order files.
* Knowledge and understanding of customer requirements per specifications.
* On call after hours duty applies.
* Adjusts and/or coordinates complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
* Responsible for accurate and timely order maintenance.
- Broad technical knowledge of company’s products and services and customer requirements.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good negotiating skills.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of oilfield services experience.
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Bachelor's Degree