Under direct supervision, responsible for cleaning, mopping, sweeping, emptying trash containers, cleaning shavings from machines & machine areas, filling machines with coolant, moving and stacking materials & supplies, keep public parts of the plant clean & orderly, keep lavatories cleaned & supplied. Laborer: maybe assigned to various areas. Duties may include loading materials into production machines; moving raw and scrap materials, finished products and equipment throughout the facility. May sort, pack and unpack raw materials and finished goods. May perform general housekeeping duties including monthly maintenance inspections on machines, tools and/or equipment. Works under close supervision.
- Under the direction of a supervisor and/or experienced manufacturing employees, responsible for various tasks including but not limited to cleaning, sweeping, mopping, moving parts, assembly of parts, sanding and grinding.
- Operates a forklift and lifting devices for movement of parts.
- Communicates with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality and other shop personnel as it relates to the job.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with state and federal law, the Company. API Quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Physical dexterity.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- May require a forklift certificate.
- Entry Level.
- Entry Level
- High School
- Production Equipment