Plans service operations, establishes priorities and sequences for providing the customer with manpower and equipment in remote locations. Directs project labor, service quality control and equipment scheduling. Focuses on efficiencies in the service processes of FET manufactured equipment consisting of installation and repair logistics support, new product prototyping and testing. Assists with budgeting. Assures the quality status of equipment recovery from customers. Ability to meet specific standards in order to meet customer expectations. Assists in resolving customer problems. Manages inventory control and maintenance for tool repairs. Keeps records and scheduling logs of daily field operations. Monitors and asses job quality and performance of direct reports and mentors for improved performance. Ability to manage a team and direct work as required.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers, manage service call scheduling, parts inventory and administrative responsibilities with minimal supervision is required.
- Keep the warehouse area organized and presentable at all times.
- Additional responsibilities include customer relationship management, written documentation of service activities, and effective interaction and communication with internal technical support personnel, manufacturing, and sales.
- Will also represent the company in a positive, professional manner in all dealings with customers, both external and internal.
- Must be strategic thinker and be able to develop and implement plans to achieve department goals regarding the service of customers.
- Outstanding people skills and ability to drive for results.
- Customer focused and timeline driven.
- Must be a good problem solver, be able to work well independently and use time wisely.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in field services.
- High School
- 50 - 60%