Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and other Forum plants and field locations. Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production. Picks materials, components and end products and delivers them to Production or shipping. Performs cycle counts. Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts. May assist in packing, shipping and receiving. Junior level positions perform repetitive tasks following established company procedures, work under direct supervision, with decisions reviewed/made with senior personnel.
- Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction form the Warehouse Foreman.
- Receives, checks in, and issues materials in support of plant construction and maintenance activities.
- Maintains inventories, completes records, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Possess basic written communication skills.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Basic PC skills.
- The work environment is very fast paced and noisy. It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6+ months of related experience.
- Entry Level
- High School