Dual Door Wafer Check
1 CD Series Dual Door Wafer Check
Used primarily to prevent reverse flow through pipes, efficient double-door (or non-return) check valves play an especially important role in protecting pumps and compressors. Without the automatic action of quality check valves, internal equipment damage can lead to costly full-stops in your drilling operations.
Forum’s cost-efficient line of ABZ™ double-door wafer check valves offers a sleek, low-profile design that perfectly suits tight spaces. Designed to protect pumping equipment, boost energy savings, reduce maintenance and increase uptime, these thin valves are heavy-duty and corrosion-resistant. Careful manufacturing and innovative features ensure long life and positive sealing even in extreme drilling conditions.
All of our ABZ valves meet or exceed industry specifications including the American Petroleum Industry (API) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- 1 CD series wafer double-door check valve
- One-piece body
- Body completely isolated from internal leakage
- Rubber seats installed with innovative bonding process
- Superior seat stability under higher pressure and vacuum service
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant shaft
- Thrust washers between all moving wear points to reduce friction/wear
- Corrosion-resistant torsion springs for even sealing
- Lapped sealing surfaces of plates and metal seats
- Broad range of construction materials
- Compliance: API 594, ANSI 125/150/300