A drilling system’s success is only as strong as the sum of all its parts. Forum offers the most rugged valve and manifold solutions in use today at oil and gas operations around the world. Designed to outperform even in brutal conditions, our high-pressure drilling equipment includes a variety of valves, manifold systems, lube/thread compounds and production products for enhanced oil recovery.
Forum’s commitment to your project goals is backed by our global team of experts who stand behind our products from start to finish. Valves and manifolds are available in standard or custom configurations that meet or exceed the highest performance standards in the oil and gas industry.
High-Pressure Manifold Fittings
With a smooth design that helps reduce erosion and pipe turbulence, Forum’s standpipe manifold fittings are available for both standard and high-pressure mud manifolds. Manifold fittings are available as either full-flow or with reducing configuration in all pipe wall schedules, with numerous configurations and end connections available. All Forum products are manufactured to meet or exceed the highest oilfield equipment standards: American Petroleum Institute, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, etc.
- Multiple sizes and configurations
- A487 grade 4-B steel
- Standard working pressure rating: 5,000 pounds per square inch (psi)
- Standard test pressure rating: 10,000 psi
- High-pressure working pressure rating: 7,500 psi
- High-pressure test pressure rating: 11,250 psi
Choke and Kill Manifolds
Forum’s choke and kill manifolds are manufactured to help control downhole pressure fluctuations, especially in cases of well kicks or blowouts. Designed to perform at levels up to 15,000 pounds per square inch (psi), the rugged valve systems within the manifolds help ensure superior pressure control. We can engineer and install complete choke and kill manifold packages tailored to your specific project requirements. All of our products meet the highest specifications in the oilfield industry, including American Petroleum Institute (API) and American Bureau of Shipping (ABS).
- Multiple sizes of flanged systems
- Working pressures of 5,000/10,000/15,000 psi
- Forum XL API 6A gate valves
- Modular, skid-mounted and pre-commissioned
- API standards 6A, 53, 16C
- Third-party certifications: ABS CDS, DNV-GL-OS-E101