At Forum, we believe in making it easy for our customers. That applies to everything from equipment operation and service. To that end, we have a wide range of reliable stimulation and intervention solutions for coiled tubing and wireline equipment, including blowout preventers, lubricators, strippers, wellhead adapters, clamps, flanges, hole packoffs, lift equipment and Kelly valves – Everything you need to keep production moving.
In May 2014, Forum added Quality Wireline and Cable to the Well Intervention product line. Quality Wireline manufactures high performance cables for the oil and gas industry. In well conditions of extreme pressure and temperature, our cables are engineered to outperform.
Wireline and Coiled Tubing Pressure Control
Comprehensive Solutions with Global Support
- Quad, Dual-Combi, and Single Ram Bore BOPs are durable, light-weight, and easy to operate.
- Single and Dual Packer Designs for Stripper/Packers and are available with customer specified flanges or quick-union connections.
- Spares, re-certification and user-training are available on-demand globally.
- Hydraulic Latch Assembly greatly improves safety and speed when connecting tools and equipment to the well head.
Hydraulic Latch Assembly
- 10K or 15K options
- One-piece integral body design
- Drastically reduces NPT by allowing simultaneous operations of frac and wireline crews
Quality to Thrive in Extreme Environments
- Electromechanical wireline cable is created to survive the toughest conditions and provide optimal performance.
- Highly trained and experienced team with decades of experience troubleshooting cable problems and finding the right solutions.