Pig Launchers and Receivers
Pig Launchers and Receivers are pressure-containing vessels or piping sections within a pipeline system used for pipeline maintenance, cleaning, and inline inspection. The primary function of a pig launcher and receiver is to allow operators to launch and receive pipeline pigs without disrupting line contents or interrupting and shutting down pipeline operations. Often called pig traps, pig launchers and receivers are available in various styles and customizable configurations depending upon application and customer requirements.
Forum Energy Technologies – The Production Equipment division is a leading provider of pipeline pig launchers and receivers for the natural gas and oil industries. Our experience and knowledge of conventional pipeline pigging systems for oil and gas pipelines assures pipeline owners and operators of FET’s commitment to reliability and safety. Every pig launcher and receiver system are designed by our engineering team and fabricated to all applicable codes and latest material/industry standards.
- Designed and engineered by FET’s engineering staff to ASME B31.8
- Can accommodate and design to ASME B31.3 / 31.4
- Fully skid mounted (also available without skidding)
- Painted to customer specification
- 100% Hydro tested
- 100% X-Ray tested
- ForumID – RFID technology
- Available in FET standard design
- Fully customizable to meet your needs and requirements
- Valves available through FET Valve Solutions or preferred brand