Forum offers several different styles of piping skids to fit the needs of our customers. These piping skids are used in both Production applications and Midstream applications.
Skid Mounted Production Piping Skids
A modular construction designed skid that is compact for ease of transport and installation in remote areas where limited space and resources may be available to field construct. Primarily used in upstream production to carry water, sand, oil, and gas produced from the separation phase and carried to storage tanks and measurement.
Valve Manifold Skids
A modular construction design skid that is typically used to help control flow lines for disposal and seamlessly divert flow in order to isolate test equipment for calibration purposes and can be used on both liquids and gases.
Compressor Header Skids
A modular construction design skid used in the midstream segment that is compact for ease of transport and installation in remote areas. Piping on these skids carry many of the liquids and gases to and from compressors located within a facility.
Fuel Gas Conditioning Skids
A modular construction design skid used in the midstream segment designed to reduce the BTU of the gas stream for compression fuel gas requirements or to flare. Designed for hydrocarbon dew point control and increased recovery of valuable NGL’s in the well stream following upstream dehydration.
Features & Benefits:
- Engineered and Designed to customer specifications
- Full Time On-site ASNT SNT-TC-1A Level II Inspectors
- Full Time On-site Project Management
- Engineered & Designed in accordance with ASME B31.8
- Forums RFID Technology
- Full Turnkey design with all accessories provided, I&E, Heat Trace, and Insulation Capabilities
- Hydro and X-Ray on all skids
- Custom painted to customer specification
- Reduced field set up times
- Lower HSE risks with fewer workers needed onsite to install
- Improved project planning: Pricing (no hidden costs), Quality (controlled environment), & Delivery (No project delays due to weather)