The innovative solution for oil, gas and water gathering systems and transmission lines.
Coiled Line Pipe is a continuously milled length of steel tubing. The pipe is externally coated in line before spooling and final testing. It is ideally suited for well tie-ins, long flowlines and pipelines. Coiled Line Pipe allows for a project to be completed without field welding.
Why Use Coiled Line Pipe?
- 100% compatible with other steel pipe
- Safer, faster and much less costly installation than any alternative
- Industry-leading QHSE, recognized by API Q1 and an API 5LCP monogram (License #0006)
- Long, continuous pipe lengths can be utilized in directional bore pulls or in river crossings for quick and less risky deployment
- State-of-the-art coatings provide unrivalled protection in any terrain