Gas Filter Separator / Coalescer
Gas Filter Separators / Coalescers separate solid particles and aerosol/mist from the gas stream which keeps contaminants from damaging Downstream Equipment (Ex. Compressor & Dehydration Unit).
A Gas Filter Separator (solids filter) is a vessel used to remove particles and dust from gas streams prior to further processing. The vessel consists of 2 chambers. The first chamber removes solid particles through a filter element, and the second chamber removes liquid droplets by using a mist extractor. The vessel is designed with a sump to accumulate the liquid for disposal or processing.
A Gas Coalescer (liquid aerosol mist filter) is a vessel used to remove aerosol/mist from gas streams as small as 0.3 microns. Aerosol/mist is removed from the gas stream by reversing the gas flow through the filter element, which causes small liquid particles to coalesce and form larger drops as it flows through the element. Gas Coalescers are typically used downstream of a Compressor or Dehydration Unit.
- Engineered and Designed in accordance with ASME Section VIII Div. I
- Single and Double Sump Design
- Quick opening closure for servicing filter elements
- 100% of the products supplied by Forum are manufactured, inspected, tested and assembled in house.
- Full-Time On-site Project Management
- Fully turnkey automated package or bare unit
- ForumID RFID Technology
- User friendly designed with field crew safety in mind