In 2008 Vanoil, which was a trusted manufacturer for over 30 years, joined Forum Forum Energy Technologies. As an API licensed, top tier producer of coiled tubing blowout preventers and supporting equipment, Forum’s Pressure Control Equipment is utilized worldwide by both major and independent service companies. Our experienced management team and employees are dedicated to solving our customers’ problems. We invest in long term relationships and cooperate on product development with our clients.
Built for ease of operation, serviceability, and maximum durability – Forum’s Vanoil products are manufactured in Broussard, LA USA to specifications under ISO 9001-2015 and API Q1.
- Best in class aftermarket support. Forum’s focus is taking care of the customer after the sale through responsive and local service / recertification, strategic spares placement, and technician training.
- Compact Designs. Industry’s lightest and smallest 5-15KSI equipment and dual-door strippers.
- Serviceability Features. Less parts. Accessible rams. Field-replaceable brass available for all strippers.
- Customizability. All Forum PCE can be customized to support special projects. Our experienced and extensive engineering team stands ready to support your needs.
Forum offers all major components of the CT pressure control stack in a variety of working pressures, sizes, internal configurations, and connection types.
- Blow-Out Preventers (Quad, Dual-Combination, and Single Ram Bore)
- Stripper/Packers (Single and Dual Packer Designs)
- Specialty Components/subs
- Rotating Joints/Swivels
Standard equipment is available to meet most requirements. The product line continues to expand to meet the emerging needs of the market.
- Working Pressures: 5 – 10 – 15 KSI
- Standard Bore Sizes: 3 1/16” 4 1/16” 5 1/8” 7 1/16”
- String Sizes: 3/8” to 3 1/4” Coiled Tubing
- Operating Temp: STD -29°C to 121°C (-20 to 250°F) or LOW -45°C to 82°C (-50 to 180°F) Service: H2S
- Operating Pressure: 3000 PSI (Max) Hydraulic