As a leader in coiled tubing products and services, Global Tubing has developed DURACOIL, it’s revolutionary coiled tubing product.
DURACOIL addresses the challenges of unconventional wells and provides a reliable technology platform as completions increase in complexity.
- Improved tubing fatigue life, predictability and resistance to abrasion
- Higher resistance to preferential corrosion and Microbial Induced Corrosion (MIC)
- Superior performance in high-pressure environments
- SMARTaper™ and continuous taper selection for advanced optimized string designs
- Utilizing Global Tubing’s Halo Induction Technology™, a patent-pending process for manufacturing quench and tempered coiled tubing, DURACOIL displays uniform microstructure along the string length and provides the most modern, efficient and reliable quench and temper process available.
0.087 in (2.00 mm) to 0.337 in. (8.60 mm)
1.750 in – 44.45 mm
2.000 in – 50.80 mm
2.375 in – 60.33 mm
2.625 in – 66.68 mm
2.875 in – 73.03 mm
Tubing Grade (Yield Strengths)
DURACOIL110 (110,000 psi yield)
DURACOIL130 (130,000 psi yield)