Double Wall Sump Tanks
Double Wall Sump tanks are made from carbon steel materials and are non-code atmospheric tanks that are designed to catch liquids condensate from process equipment located within a compressor station. Most commonly used to catch liquid drippings from a dehydration unit, Forum offers a wide variety of sump tank sizes and accessories to fit your applications and can be installed above or below grade.
- Engineered and Designed to customer specifications
- Full-Time On-site ASNT SNT-TC-1A Level II Inspectors
- Full-Time On-site Project Management
- Standard models available
- Forums RFID Technology
- Double Wall Containment
- Leak Detection monitoring
- Designed for Surface or Subsurface installation
- Full Turnkey design with all accessories provided
- Accessory mounting brackets standard on all models.