Torque Machines and Equipment Services
Forum Energy Technologies is committed to offering global support on a local level to help ensure your operations continue undisrupted. With decades of experience in servicing and inspecting torque machines and complementary products, AMC product specialists are located strategically around the world, and are backed 24/7 by a team of engineers and technicians.
A range of options are available to make sure that your equipment is working in top condition and providing you with optimal connection assurance. These services are available for AMC and non-AMC equipment.
- Machine service
- Machine diagnostics and fault finding
- Machine repairs and modifications/upgrades
- Machine calibration and report to BS 7882:2008 basis
- Installation and commissioning of torque equipment
- Including field moves to new locations/workshops of existing equipment
- Service contracts for scheduled service intervals
- Training packages (onsite or at our locations in Aberdeen, UK, or Houston, TX)
- After-sales spare parts and consumables
Forum’s service parts and calibration equipment are kept in stock at strategically placed locations around the world, which allows its highly trained team to immediately respond to customer needs and support operations.