Cyclone ESP leverages proven vortex technology as part of a superior sand protection system. Applicable to onshore, offshore, deviated or horizontal wells, it prevents sand damage, extends pump run life and dramatically lowers lease operating expenses.
With one size for all flow rates, Cyclone easily retrofits to any ESP well. Because it rests directly below the pump, installation requires no downhole preparation. The high-efficiency centrifugal action separates a wider range of grain size than sand screens, sending de-sanded fluid to the pump and solids to a tailpipe below. With special metallurgical construction and no moving parts, Cyclone’s vortex technology avoids the erosion and plugging issues of traditional sand screens to provide exceptional sand control.
Features and Benefits
- Protects ESPs from sand damage.
- Extends run life to dramatically lower lease operating expenses.
- Minimizes or eliminates costly workovers, ESP replacements and lost production.
- Installs easily, featuring high reusability and one-size-fits-all casing weights.
- Allows field change of rubber elements.
- Enables quick change and rerun without leaving rig floor.
- Eliminates need to rotate motor or tailpipe.