Open-Side Pipe Vise
The Forum Open-Side Pipe Vise is a rugged screw-type vise that will hold tubing, drill pipe, manifold fittings, valves – in fact, everything whether in the field, shop, or warehouse. Years of heavy field use in shops and service points have proved its durability, and the virtually indestructible, cast-steel body makes this tough pipe vise ideal for oilfield and shop service.
- Easy to use, equipment placement from three sides
- Quick-extension handle for extra leverage
- Compatible for a wide range of tubing, drill pipe and casing sizes
- Positive grip to eliminate hazardous tasks associated with balancing equipment
- Swivel base available, cement or bolt down