The preparation, assembly, and repair of various types of oilfield products. Shipping and Receiving of repaired goods, as well as delivery. Stamping and labeling equipment. Able to operate air tools. Responsible for ensuring compliance with established corporate standards. Comply and participate in the company Health and Safety program. Housekeeping of shop and work area. Other duties as assigned.
- Computer literacy including software and database management is required.
- Provides technical and clerical support for related professional and technical personnel in the department.
- Performs independent, routine or repetitive assignments using a variety of simple techniques and standard work procedures.
- Works within established guidelines.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Possess basic written communication skills.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license required.
- Entry Level.
- Entry Level
- High School
- Production Equipment