Pump smarter with FET’s HydraLine™ Single-Line System
FET’s HydraLine™ Single-Line System: Field-proven technology providing enhanced safety, reduced complexity, and is easily adaptable to any frac pad design.
- 80% fewer connections and total elimination of all treating iron hammer unions.
- Providing streamlined rig up and rig down that yields up to 50-60% time savings versus legacy-style manifold systems.
- Non-productive time associated with iron failures and leaks of traditional treating iron arrangements reduced by up to 90%.
- Delivering lower operating costs, improved efficiencies, and bolstered well site safety.
- Zero Hammer Union Connections
- Robust Hub-Style Connections on Remaining Iron Components
- Elimination of Swivels and Pup Joints
- Prolonged Asset Life on Primary Components
- Optimized Pad Layout
- Vibration Dampening by High-Pressure Hoses
- Improved Safety
- Reduced NPT by Mitigating Failure/Leak Points
- Decreased Recertification Cost
- Improved Total Cost of Ownership
- Streamlined Rig Up and Rig Down Efficiencies
- Improved Equipment Longevity