Quick Test Unions
Designed to make pressure control equipment testing safer and faster, Forum’s quick test unions (quick test subs) increase the integrity of your wireline stacks. Installed between the joints used during tool placement and retrieval, your crew can use lightweight, hand-operated hydraulic pumps to test O-rings from outside the strings.
By eliminating the need to isolate and test entire strings each time a union is separated, these compact units simplify wireline operations, saving time while minimizing recalibration errors. Inherently safer than pressure testing with perforating guns, quick test unions also reduce glycol use and help eliminate testing fluids as a potential source of well contamination.
- Working pressures up to 15,000 pounds per square inch (psi)
- Configured to fit inside quick union boxes
- Numerous standard and custom sizes available
- Multiple hand union connections available
- One-piece body with quick union pins and collars
- Integral test ports, test stumps with side ports
- Customizable side port connections
- Choice of hydraulic hand pumps/hoses rated up to 15,000 psi
- Optional needle valves and pressure gauges with metal-to-metal seals
- Fully certified and traceable
- Hydrogen sulfide service available