GHT proudly offers both standard and custom-engineered coolers for your specific application needs.
GHT is the only aluminum cooler manufacturer in the world to achieve Canada-wide CRN certification.
Canada-Wide CRN Certification
A CRN signifies that GHT’s products comply with Canadian provincial and territorial regulations.
The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) codes and standards govern the design, fabrication, and inspection of pressure vessels and heat exchangers. These standards collectively guarantee that our products meet stringent safety, performance, and durability criteria.
The Alberta Boiler Safety Association (ABSA) is a Canadian authority that ensures the safe design, construction, and operation of pressure equipment.
Forum’s coolers have been engineered to the following factors:
- Dead load at 2.5G Vertical Load Factor
- Dead load at 1.6G longitudinal load factor
- Dead load at 1.4G lateral load factor
Dead load plus centered 300lb abuse load in worst-case direction.
Dead load plus cooler operational load in worst-case direction.
Analysis considers highest load from each mode, typically transport vertical, to determine cooler survivability from attach point inward to critical tank to core weld.
Temperature Cycle Testing
GHT has done extensive product testing to ensure our coolers perform well in high-temperature applications. GHT coolers have been tested up to 600F with no signs of failure
GHT coolers have been third-party burst tested to over 2200 psi- the highest rating in the industry.
LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING SOLUTIONS
GHT offers rugged fluid-to-air cooling options for high-performance computing, data centers, and cryptocurrency mining.
Customized to Suit Your Needs
- Multiple core material options, fin and tube designs suitable for a variety of environments
- Offshore and corrosion-resistant coating options available
- Made-to-order engineering and manufactured in-house, per customer requirements
- Multiple fan motor options available ranging from electric (12/24V DC or AC motor), hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Custom wet-paint options available
- Sound mitigation options available
- Heavy gauge construction to meet the most rugged environments
- Can operate in arctic conditions as well as high ambient conditions
- Low Maintenance required
- CRN / ABSA Certified
- Operating pressure options up to 700 psi
1. High-Pressure Coolers
Global Heat Transfer is the first aluminum cooler manufacturer that offers standard operating pressures of up to 750psi*. By utilizing the most up to date technology, materials and process GHT is now able to offer standard and custom-built coolers with these high pressures. With burst pressures exceeding 2200 psi our coolers are built to handle the most demanding applications.
2. Multiple Fin & Tube Designs
Global Heat Transfer has multiple fin profiles and tube designs that can meet your unique requirement. Whether it be the most compact heat exchanger or a cooler for a very dirty application, GHT has the fin and tube designs available to engineer a product that meets your needs. With our in house CFD and FEA software GHT is leading the industry in the development of new fin technology.
3. Premium Construction
GHT has put more than 30 years of experience behind every Oil Cooler design. Our cores are welded directly to the tank eliminating the need for a traditional header which is the number one cause of cooler failures.
4. CRN/ABSA Certified
Our Oil Coolers are CRN/ABSA certified. We want you to rest assured that our products will perform to their required standards as we proudly stand behind them.
As well as having standard gas cooler models, we can also custom-build you an oil cooler to suit your needs. In fact, we are one of the only companies that can offer high pressure (up to 700 PSI) models.
6. Multiple Motor Options
GHT offers all of our standard and custom-built coolers with a variety of motors. Whether it’s electric (12/24V or AC motors), hydraulic or pneumatic motors we offer solutions that meet your application needs
Zero-Leak Charge Air Coolers
Built for performance. Built for life.
We have manufactured Charge Air Coolers for nearly 20 years and various designs of our coolers have withstood burst pressures of over 2200 psi without failure.
Consider the 2200 psi figure, and keep in mind that your Charge Air Cooler typically operates between 15-50 psi.
- We offer Class 8 Truck Charge Air Coolers to replace OEM CACs
- We offer custom design and engineering for industrial CAC requirements
- We have 4 different internal fin choices to design with
- We have 5 different external fin choices to design with
- Our pricing is among the lowest in the world
FET GHT is able to engineer a product with key objectives in mind; such as reducing weight without sacrificing durability and optimizing heat transfer. Our engineering capabilities make us leaders in the field of heat transfer products. To ensure we meet the highest standards, FET GHT performs feasibility tests to ensure that flaws in a design are found and rectified before production begins.