The preparation, assembly, and repair of various types of oilfield products. Shipping and Receiving of repaired goods, as well as delivery. Stamping and labeling equipment. Able to operate air tools. Responsible for ensuring compliance with established corporate standards. Comply and participate in the company Health and Safety program. Housekeeping of shop and work area. Training of new employees. Other duties as assigned.
- Typical duties may include inspection, testing, repair, installation and equipment repair.
- Incumbent receives training but uses some specialized skills where technical experience can be applied to assigned tasks.
- Assists more experienced Technicians, Technologists and professionals in technical assignments.
- Assignments are received in specific terms and are checked for completeness and accuracy.
- Uses standard procedures in completing assignments.
- Advanced computer literacy is required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Possess basic written communication skills.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license required.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- High School