Responsible for working with engineering to conceptualize and invent design solutions, layout design ideas, and produce rapid iterations. Produces clear and accurate detail, assembly drawings and calculations. Acts as a job knowledge expert for less experienced designers. Handles special projects, as assigned.
· Candidate would be working from a detailed order specification in conjunction with a Product/Process Engineer to convert customer requirements into detailed engineering specifications, including drawings and bill of materials.
· Candidate would have to be experienced with the creation of typical component fabrication & assembly drawings, P&IDs, and PFDs.
· Proficiency in evaluating design feasibility and cost implications.
· Ability to take a project from the evaluation stage through detail design and final release.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Associate’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred.
· 5+ years of drafting experience and 2+ years of design experience.