For superior downhole cable protection, pair Forum’s mid-joint clamps with cross-coupling protectors on the tubing string. Installed mid-joint on the tubing, these clamps can secure virtually any configuration of control lines or cables in the well. Per American Petroleum Institute specs, the compressive-fit design accommodates oversize or undersize tubing and securely engages the cable or lines to the tubing.
Forum’s mid-joint clamps are part of our Cannon Services product line and extensive Forum Multilift Solutions catalog.
- Prevents costly damage to cables or capillaries during installation and retrieval.
- Provides high reusability, increasing cost savings on well workovers.
- Protects even the most complex offshore/subsea well designs.
- Installs quickly and easily, reducing workover time and cost.
- Designs to accommodate all cable and line configurations
- Options for corrosion-resistant alloy and other specialty steels
- Multiple channel designs available to separate multi-line configurations
- Artificial lift
- Permanent gauges
- Intelligent wells
- Chemical injection
- Safety valves