Perform any required test on 3-piece trunnion, 2- piece, handle and perform visual inspection API6D pressure testing of valves and other required inspections and tests as needed (such as valve hydro cycling test and air or gas testing). Following current SOP procedure and Safety JSEA and test end inspection policies.
• Capable to Run test on D200 – D400 – T6 – T10.
- Inspection of safety devices on testing equipment.
- Test equipment pressure drops.
- Inspection and Testing of Valves according to SOP ETS-03R13, API 6D.
- Complete required documentation and reports of valve testing activities.
- Set Gear boxes stop operation.
- Set actuator stops if is required.
- Document support for modification/sales, met.
- Operate Jib Cranes up to 2T.
- Keep work area clean, orderly, and safe. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Participate and support product related evaluations.
- Any other activity required by supervisor.
- Require at least 6 months of experience on Ball Valves assembly on 3-piece trunnion, 2-piece trunnion.
- Ability to read, writes, and speaks English.
- Ability to prepare test reports on Computer.
- Ability to focus on specific inspection/test and evaluate acceptance.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Work well and communicate with others.
- Standing, walking, carrying, kneeling, bending, stooping, and twisting.
- Sitting for extended periods of time. Also be able to lift 25 pounds periodically during the day.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Min. 6 month Inspection/testing experience on Valves manufacturing.
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- High School
- Production Equipment