Maintains integrity of physical inventory and records. Updates records and reconciles physical inventory changes to system. Maintains inventory master list identifying incorrect stock numbers or descriptions. Interacts directly with engineering and manufacturing for bill of material changes and with purchasing for description and brand name discrepancies, location and new items. Researching finished goods throughout branch supply chain. Maintain internal control productivity requirements. Provides direction and training to less experienced cycle counters. Handles special projects as assigned.
- Stock warehouse, pull orders, stage material and transfer stock per work order instructions.
- Load and unload material from vendors, freight companies, and company trucks.
- Verify correct deliveries and shipments with packing slips and work orders.
- Box, pack and prepare material for proper shipping.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate counts of inventory during all material movements.
- Report any shortages or material defects to area supervisor.
- Performs cycle counts and inventory audits.
- Operates a forklift and lifting devices for movement of parts.
- Communicates with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality and other shop personnel as it relates to the job.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Advanced knowledge of company products, inventory and systems.
- Good analytical, math, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience Manufacturing/Inventory and/or production environments.
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- High School